ILL Request Form
If we do not own an item that you are interested in we may be able to borrow it from another library or your HomeCard can be used to pick an item up at another library that has the item. Please make note of the following before making a request:
- Only DAML cardholders in good standing may request a loan.
- The publication date of any item requested must be over six months old.
- New items can be requested online through your account. See "Library Services" under "What We Offer".
- ILL requests are limited to three at one time.
- Requests may take 2-3 weeks to fulfill, although we strive to turn them around as quickly as possible.
- Do not use this form to place a hold on an item that the library owns. The catalog can be searched by using "Search the catalog" under "Things To Do". Instructions for placing a hold can be found under "Library Services".
* Required information.