Billings Farm & Museum
Billings Farm & Museum: http://billingsfarmorg/ Located in Woodstock, VT. Billings Farm & Museum is one of the finest Jersey farms in America and a museum of Vermont's rural history. The pass allows a family of two adults and all their children under 18 years of age to have general admission to the grounds, including special events. (It does not include admission to special programs or workshops.)
Admission: Free family (2 adults and their children under 18) admission to the museum. Does not include any additional discounts or special event admission.
- Sign up for the 3 days you would like to use the pass
- Call 878-4918 or stop by the library front desk to reserve a date
- The pass will be ready for pick-up by noon on the reserved date
- Pass must be returned by 10 am 2 days after the reserved date. It may be returned in the book drop. Please be considerate of the next borrower by returning it on time.
- This pass is only available for Williston/St. George residents. Residents of other towns should call their home library to see if this pass is available.