We hope these resources can provide helpful information during this crisis.
- The Vermont Department of Labor just issued an updated Unemployment Insurance Frequently Asked Claimant Questions.
- Health Vermont has a page dedicated to the COVID-19 outbreak in Vermont and current statistics. Go to website here.
- The Vermont Department of Health shares updates on their Twitter and Facebook feeds as well.
- The office of Sen. Bernie Sanders assembled an excellent resource on What You Need to Know about the Federal Stimulus Package specifically for Vermonters and where to go to apply for support. Find the excerpt here.
- Governor Phil Scott and the Agency of Education (AOE) today announced a partnership with Vermont PBS to provide educational content to supplement remote learning for Vermont during the COVID-19 outbreak. Please learn more about this important tool that will be especially helpful for households with low internet connectivity.
- For those of you looking for resources for consumers, Vermont Legal Aid has a Covid-19 page with info on evictions, health care, 3 squares, etc.
- The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) developed an extensive COVID-19 Resource and Information Guide.
- CDC COVID-19/Coronavirus Page - Updated regularly with information specific to Coronavirus. The Department of Health shares updates on their Twitter and Facebook feeds as well.
- World Health Organization
- You can find more information on our library COVID procedures here.