Shelburne Farms is a 1,400 acre working farm with walking trails, children's farmyard, inn and restaurant on the shores of Lake Champlain. The farm hosts many special events throughout the year.
The walking trails at the farm are available year round. Leashed dogs are allowed from November 1 - April 30. No dogs are permitted from May 1- October 31.
The children's farmyard is open mid-October to mid-May.
Guidelines to borrowing the Shelburne Farms Guest Card:
Admission: Free family (2 adults and their children under 18) admission to the Walking Trails, Children's Farmyard.
- Sign up for the 3 days you would like to use the Pass
- Call 878-4918 or stop by the library front desk to reserve a date
- The pass will be ready for pick-up by noon on the reserved date
- Pass must be returned by 10 am 2 days after the reserved date. It may be returned in the book drop. Please be considerate of the next borrower by returning it on time.
- This pass is only available for Williston/St. George residents. Residents of other towns should visit their home libraries to borrow passes.